Professional Quality Lighting Benefits
- Sharper and Cleaner lighting than any high voltage alternative. The quality of light produced by a low voltage system will always be sharper and cleaner than any high voltage alternative.
- A proven deterrent to crime. Outdoor lighting increases safety and protection for your family and friends
- Extends your living space to the outdoors. Enjoy your outdoor living space long after sunset. Outdoor lighting allows you to enjoy more hours outside and creates an elegant atmosphere for entertaining.
- Professional installation with no disturbance to your home or landscaping. Professional designers specializing in this industry know low voltage landscape lighting is an art form where success hinges on quality, creative design, professional installation and proper lighting techniques.
- Worry Free. We offer the safest, most efficient and versatile lighting products and equipment available on the market today. Solid brass and copper lighting fixtures with a Lifetime warranty.
- Practical and elegant. Allows you to enjoy more hours outside and creates an elegant atmosphere for entertaining.
- Increases Curb Appeal. Outdoor lighting increases the value and resale of your home and compliments your landscaping investment.
- Exandable. Lighting systems are designed to meet your outdoor lighting needs today and in the future.
- Installs with no disturbance. No disturbance to your landscaping or property. Professional installers with careful attention to detail.
Benefits of 12V Systems
- Precise lighting effects - Lower energy consumption, which means lower overall cost. Our low voltage lighting is more energy efficient than its high voltage counterparts. Therefore, operating costs for one of our systems are minimal in comparison. More energy-efficient and often more light output per watt.
- Expandable – Our systems are designed to meet your outdoor lighting needs today and in the future. Easy relocation of fixtures when desired. As plants and trees grow, simply move the fixture or add on to maintain proper illumination.
- Installation with no disturbance – No disturbance to your landscaping or property. Professional installers, with careful attention to detail.
Superior System Control
- Specific light intensity and position of fixtures. We offers you multiple options with regard to controlling your outdoor lighting system. These options include photo or light controls, timers, remote operation and more. These options can be used individually or in combination. These controls can be upgraded or completely reprogrammed at any time with little or no disruption to the system.