- How long does it take to install? Most systems take about an average of 2 days to install. The installations can usually be scheduled within 5 days after the proposal is accepted.
- Is the installation disruptive to my yard and landscape? No disruption. If trenching is required across the lawn, a small incision is made about 6-8 inches deep, the wire is placed inside, and the grass folded over top of it. As long as the proper water is applied, there should be no damage to the lawn. In the dirt areas, the wire is buried 6-8 inches deep. Where there is mulch, the wire is placed just under the mulch, for ease of seasonal mulching and landscaping.
- How is the lighting system controlled? A timer, located inside the transformer or a photocell located outside the transformer controls the system. It is set to your desired on/off times and can be manually overridden with a flip of a switch. We also offer an upgraded timer that is placed inside your home for added convenience.
- How does this affect my electricity bill? The average cost to run our lighting system is about $8.00 per month.
- What is the warranty on the lighting system? Our warranty is under an unmatched, unprecedented Lifetime warranty on the wire , fixtures and the transformer.
- How much does it cost? 75% of our clients’ installations range from $2,500-$4,500. This includes the fixtures, the transformer, the labor and installation materials, and the warranty.